Friday 28 May 2010

TVR Growwwl -The Return

Gulf 007

Last Sunday I went along to the TVR Growwwl -The Return event in the Piece Hall in Halifax, where over 100 TVR cars had gathered. Luckily the weather held out for the day, although the bright sun did present a few challenges for photography due to the high contrast. Fill flash with Canon's High Speed Sync was the order of the day!
I also bumped into fellow flickerite Tim2ubh while I were there (which was nice). Tim's got some great photos from the day here.
I must also thank Simon at Legacy Comics for letting me use his shop as "basecamp" for the day. I don't think I would have managed carrying all my gear round in the blazing sun all day! Cheers Mon Bravé :)

Union Jack Still Alive, Still Kicking
Power Plant


Hellbelly - View my 'TVR Growwl - The Return' set on Flickriver

No comments: