Tuesday 29 March 2011

Siobhan

Siobhan 3Today myself and Emma Carter went into town to shoot Siobhan. As is often the case, the weather was less than perfect, drizzly, cold and a bit grey. The Piece Hall is our usual location for days like this, so we met Siobhan and set up on the top floor, where most of the empty shop units are.

I used my usual default location lighting setup, a Canon 580ex in a 24" Ezybox softbox, triggered with Yongnuo RF-602 radio triggers. For most of the shots I had the flash gelled with a 1/2 CTO (Colour Temperature Orange) gel to warm up Siobhan's skintones a touch.

















Later I added a second flash with a blue gel as a backlight.

Siobhan 5

Finally I shot some natural light shots with the 70-200 f4 IS while Emma used the flash setup.

Siobhan 12Siobhan 13

More photos from the shoot here.

Many thanks to Emma and to Siobhan who braved the cold to model for us.

No comments: